Gregory Sedoc is dutch athlete who is famous for reaching his first international final at the 2007 European Indoor Championships in the 60 meter hurdles and winning the event by equaling his personal best of 7.63 seconds. He is also renowned for competing at the European Championships in 2002 and 2006, the World Championships in 2003 and 2005 and the Olympics in 2004, the Summer Olympics in 2008 and 2012, the World Championships in 2009 and 2011 and at the 2012 and 2014 European Championships, reaching the final in 2012.
What is Gregory Sedoc famous for?
- Gregory Sedoc is a Dutch hurdler.
- Sedoc is known for winning the 2007 European Indoor Championships in the 60 meter hurdles.
Where does Grégory Sedoc come from?
Gregory Sedoc was born on October 16, 1981. He is from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. He is Dutch in terms of his nationality and his ethnicity is Mixed. He grew up in a family of athletes. He is the son of Roy Sedoc (father) and Georgine Sedoc (mother). His father, Roy Sedoc is a former Dutch athlete who became several Dutch champions in the disciplines of long jump and triple jump. He has three brothers Jermaine, Randy and Valery Sedoc. Jermaine and Randy are both athletes while Valery is a former professional footballer with FC Groningen.
Career timeline of Gregory Sedoc
- Gregory reached his first international final at the 2007 European Indoor Championships in the 60 meter hurdles. He won the event, tying his personal best of 7.63 seconds. After his victory, Sedoc said: “It’s so ridiculous. Unbelievable. I never thought I could become European champion… Getting a double in the final had never happened to the Netherlands before and it is fantastic.”
- Sedoc also competed in the European Championships in 2002 and 2006, the World Championships in 2003 and 2005, the 2004 Olympics, as well as numerous European Indoor Championships (2002, 2005) and World Indoor Championships (2003 , 2004, 2006), without ever reaching the final.
- His personal best over 110m hurdles is 13.37 seconds, achieved in May 2007 in Hengelo.
- After that, he won a silver medal at the 2009 European Indoor Championships.
- Additionally, he participated in the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics, reaching the semi-finals each time, as well as the 2009 and 2011 World Championships and the 2012 and 2014 European Championships, reaching the final in 2012.
Who is Grégory Sedoc’s wife?
Grégory Sedoc is a married man. He tied the knot with his beautiful wife, Marcha Van Zee. Sedoc kept details of the marital life private. The duo is enjoying their lives a lot. The duo are blessed with a child namely Rubén Antony James Sedoc. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Gregory Sedoc Net Worth?
Gregory Sedoc is an athlete whose net worth is estimated to be around $5 million at the time of writing. His main source of wealth comes from his sports career. He did not reveal the details regarding his income and salary, but his followers are in no doubt that he earns a handsome amount of money from his career. He is leading a lavish life right now.
How tall is Grégory Sedoc?
Gregory Sedoc stands at the perfect height of 1.79m or 5ft 10in. His body weight is 163 lbs or 74 kg. His body type is athletic. Being an athlete, he maintains his body a lot by exercising frequently. His hair color is bald and he has a pair of brown eyes. He has a healthy body right now.
#Gregory #Sedoc #Bio #Net #Worth #Wife #Family #Age #Facts #Height #Wiki
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo