Former Giuliani staffer speaks out against Giuliani
– Noelle Dunphywho worked for Giuliani during the last two years of the Trump administration, accused Giuliani of trying to sell presidential pardons for $2 million per pop and planning cancel the 2020 elections.
– Giuliani said he has “immunity” and the proceeds will be split between him and President Trump.
– The lawsuit also identified Lev Parnasan associate of Giuliani, as a potential witness to Giuliani’s alleged misconduct.
Photo by Associated Press
Giuliani accused of sexual assault
– Dunphy also says she was sexually assaulted and harassed by Giuliani, and she claims to have recordings of their interactions.
– Not only that, Dunphy further accuses him of having done sexist, racist and antisemitic remarks.
– Dunphy seeks $10 million in compensatory and punitive damages for alleged misconduct and non-payment of wages.
Giuliani’s weak defense
– Giuliani’s spokesman, Ted Goodman, denied the allegations on Giuliani’s behalf, stating that “Mayor Rudy Giuliani unequivocally denies the allegations raised by Ms. Dunphy”.
– That’s not the only legal situation Giuliani is currently tied up in. Giuliani is also being investigated in a widely watched investigation. criminal investigation in Georgia. The investigation examines efforts by former President Trump and his allies, including Giuliani, to overturn the results of the 2020 election in the state.
– Until now, there has been only the silence of Former President Trump’s 2024 campaign regarding the trial.