Turn 10 promised to cover Forza Motorsport again in its next episode of Forza Monthly and that was last night. The game was, as expected, an opportunity to present new details.
Information about Forza Motorsport cars and tracks
It’s Chris Esaki, creative director of Forza Motorsport once again, who took the stage to reveal new details about the game that we didn’t already know. Here’s what to remember.
- All the cars in the game have been “rebuilt” with new technologies and the rendering engine of this new game.
- A new vehicle damage model has been implemented.
- The game will launch with more racing cars than the previous episodes. This was a very strong request from the community. A Cadillac is one of them, as is the Ginetta G60-LT-P1 prototype belonging to the LMP1 class of Le Mans prototypes. By the way, the Forza Motorsport car list is being updated in full on Xboxygen.
- The game will launch with 20 environments and the circuits are designed to match different types of races. We saw the Kyalami circuit in South Africa, but Maple Valley and Laguna Seca are also confirmed.
- The Hakone circuit in Japan is one of the newer facilities and has been specially designed for high-speed racing, ideal for overtaking challenges, for example.
- The suspension model has been completely reworked.
- The artificial intelligence of the competitors has also been revamped. Chris Esaki talks about a fast AI without any boosts or cheats or tricks. Specific details on this will be shared shortly.
Hopefully we can enjoy new gameplay footage, as well as a release date, soon. Stay tuned to Xboxygen, we’ll be talking about games regularly!
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings