Had a dialogue. French President Emmanuel Macron assured this Friday that he would continue to do so talk to russia“, despite the criticisms that it aroused. “All our countries have a position to keep, which is respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity (…) whatever friendships, alliances we can nurture”.He said during a reception at the Elysee to mark the new year of the lunar calendar.
“At other times I have been reprimanded for talking to Russia and I will continue to talk to Russia”, added Emmanuel Macron. He is one of the few Western heads of state to have been in contact with the owner of the Kremlin, Vladimir Putin, following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
Speech by Volodymyr Zelensky. On the occasion of the International Day of the Victims of the Nazis’ Genocide against the Jews, the President of Ukraine underlined that “Apathy and Disgust” The killing continued without naming the attack launched by Russia on February 24, 2022.
Additional Polish tanks. Ukrainian President Zelensky appreciated Poland’s announced decision to deliver 60 more tanks to his country. Half will be a modernized version of the Soviet T-72, after fourteen German-built Leopard 2s have already been promised. At the same time, the Belgian government has pledged new funding for the supply of missiles, machine guns, ammunition and armored vehicles to Ukraine.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings