Emily Kaplan (born May 7, 1991) is an award-winning American journalist who is an NHL reporter for ESPN. The sports journalist joined the ESPN team in 2017. Emily previously worked at “Sports Illustrated” as an editor. She went from covering football to covering hockey. […]
The post Emily Kaplan (ESPN) Bio-Wiki, Age, Married, Salary, Net Worth, Height, Husband appeared first on FactsBio.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo