Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Luttecrw.com is committed to complying with copyright laws and respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please notify us.
To file a copyright infringement notification with Luttecrw.com, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on the website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, please send an email to Luttecrw.com contact us page or email@example.com
We will investigate your claim and take appropriate action as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting the intellectual property rights of others.