A giant fire-breathing dragon caught fire during a concert at Disneyland in California.
Multiple videos posted to social media showed the 45ft stage prop on fire as audience members were notified via the PA system that the show could not continue due to “unforeseen circumstances”.
People were then evacuated from the Anaheim theme park area.
No injuries were reported, according to firefighters.
The fire broke out during a performance of Fantasmic, which promises “heightened special effects, state-of-the-art projections and superb pyrotechnics”.
Three new Star Wars movies are coming
Disney Slammed After Revealing Lilo & Stitch Remake Cast
In the show, Mickey Mouse directs scenes from disney classics, including Aladdin and The Lion King.
It includes a section in which the Evil Queen from Snow White brings up some of the cartoon giant’s nastiest villains, including the malevolent fairy Maleficent in the form of a massive flame-breathing dragon, who featured in Sleeping Beauty.
One person joked on social media, “Looks like Maleficent’s evil plan has backfired.”
Disneyland has been contacted for comment.
Check out the latest world news below:
World News || Latest News || American News
#Disneyland #Firebreathing #Dragon #engulfed #flames #live #performance #Fantasmic
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle