Florida Governor Ron DeSantis had a fit at a rally in South Carolina on Friday after a woman in the audience called him a “fucking fascist.” Is DeSantis a fascist? Yes. DeSantis’ entire campaign for the GOP nomination is based on fighting awakening. That’s it, and what he does is straight out of the Q playbook. He censors what kids can learn in school, and he believes in suppressing dissent.
After the woman called DeSantis a “fucking fascist,” the Florida governor actually fired her twice. “Yeah, well, thank you, thank you,” he said.
Then the boos from the crowd brought him back to reality. In the appropriate form of DeSantis, he went after women, vowing to continue banning books, abortions and fighting “revival” in schools.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” DeSantis finally shot back. “We’re not going to let you put an agenda on our kids. We’re going to stand up for our kids. These people like that in Florida are the people we beat every day.”
“These people like that in Florida are the people we beat every day on politics,” he added. “We don’t let them win. We win all these battles. We don’t let them indoctrinate our children, not under our watch.”
DeSantis State is currently facing a severe teacher shortage, with teaching vacancies increasing 21% from the previous year and more than 200% since 2018, and no one is surprised.
I want to buy this woman a drink.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Jeff Wilke Amazon, Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, and Net Worth
- Lauren Boebert’s Undying Trashiness | Crooks and Liars
- Camila Homs Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, José Saso, Net Worth
- Jamie Yuccas Bio, Age, Height, Husband, CBS, Salary, Net Worth
- House Democratic Urges Primary Challenge for 2024 Election Amidst Special Counsel Appointment | Wayne Dupree