You have to be more careful!
Celebrities and civilians alike should be well aware that while California fully condones marijuana use, the state is no game when it comes to gun ownership. According to a DailyMail report, Deontay Wilder did not receive the memo.
The boxing champion was arrested early this morning in Los Angeles after the LAPD arrested him and allegedly smelled the loud noise coming from his Rolls-Royce. A search of the vehicle uncovered a 9mm pistol that Wilder did not have a license to conceal.
Wilder was reportedly fully cooperative with his arrest and faces a felony charge and a potential $10,000 fine when he appears in court on May 23.
This arrest could throw a wrench in Wilder’s plans to fight Anthony Joshua. The two were due to shed leather in December, but it’s unclear how the criminal charges might affect that date. Both sides were in fierce negotiation to make the fight.
For what it’s worth, we get why Wilder would be blicky. LA is a wild city and the henchmen and jack boys seem very aware of where the rich and famous are, even without pop-up Instagram live videos. Hopefully this mistake doesn’t cost Wilder more than a few bucks and wasted time.
#Deontay #Wilder #arrested #possession #drugs #weapons
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle