Deborah Divine is a Canadian scriptwriter, producerand production manager who is best known for her work in films and shows, including manic mansion. She has also worked on productions such as Another World, The Edge of Night and Higgin Boys and Gruber. She is also widely known as the wife of actor and comedian, Eugene Levy.
Why is Deborah Divine famous?
- Deborah Divine is a writer, media face and TV star.
- Deborah is famous for being the wife of Eugene Levy.
Where is Deborah Divine from?
Deborah Divine was born on August 6, 1959. She is from Canada. Her current age is 63 in 2022. She is the daughter of Patricia Tyler Divine (mother) and her father. Her mother was an aspiring singer who began singing at the Royal Conservatory in the 1940s, shortly after moving from Rhode Island to Toronto. On Patricia’s 80th birthday, her daughter Deborah named a seat in Koerner Hall in Patricia’s honor. She spent her childhood with her family. She is Canadian by nationality and her ethnic origin is Canadian-White. Leo is his zodiac sign according to his date of birth. She follows the Christian religion. She did not mention the name of her high school and college. Only the fact is known that she used to participate in various events and functions during her time in school and college.
What does Deborah Divine do for a living?
- Deborah Divine is a screenwriter, producer and production manager.
- She wrote for “Maniac Mansion,” a Canadian production that aired on channels like the Family Channel and YTV from 1990 to 1993.
- Additionally, his work on productions also includes Another World, The Edge of Night, and Higgin Boys and Gruber.
Who is Deborah Divine’s husband?
Deborah Divine is a married woman. She tied the knot with her husband, Eugene Levy. Since 1977, the duo has been married. Before getting married, the two dated for a long time. Her husband, Eugene is a famous Canadian actor, comedian, producer, director and writer, famous for his appearance in films such as Bringing Down the House (2003), Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005) and Father of the Bride Part. II (1995).
All about Eugene Levy
The duo are blessed with two children – Sarah Levy, And Dan Levy. Their son, Daniel Levy, is an Emmy-nominated showrunner and writer, actor, director, and producer, best known for his work on one of television’s most beloved television shows, Schitt’s Creek. Their daughter, Sarah is an actress known for Schitt’s Creek (2015), Larry Crowne (2011) and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005). The whole Levy family is in the entertainment industry. The family resides in Los Angeles, Florida. His sexual orientation is straight.
How Much Is Deborah Divine Net Worth?
Deborah Divine is a successful screenwriter, production manager and producer with a long history in the film industry. She earns a good amount of money from her writing career which is her main source of wealth. As of 2023, Deborah’s net worth is estimated at $2 million at the time of writing. She earns her annual income in thousands of dollars. She has brand name gadgets. She drives White Range Rover car. She is leading a lavish life right now.
How tall is Deborah Divine?
Deborah Divine is a beautiful woman who stands at the perfect height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63m. His body weight measures 65 kg or 143 pounds. She has blonde brown hair color and she has a pair of brown eyes. Her height is 38-32-40″ (chest-waist-hips). She has a healthy body with a slim body type.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle