David Hollis was a entrepreneur, social media influencer, motivational speakerAnd author the United States. Dave was a former Disney film distribution chief who left the company after 17 years to become CEO of his wife Rachel’s company. chic media. Dave Hollis was the ex-husband of Rachel Hollis.
Dave started his career as a publicist for Bragman Nyman Cafarelli. Later he worked for Fox Broadcasting Company and Twentieth Century Fox. Likewise, he was also a member of the Motion Picture Academy and an advisor for Fandango Labs, Givsum, and Pepperdine University’s Institute of Entertainment and Culture. He also wrote motivational books. His book “Get Out of Your Own Way: A Skeptic’s Guide to Growth and Fulfillment” was published in 2020 and he published “Built Through Courage: Face Your Fears to Live the Life You Were Meant For” in 2021. Unfortunately, he dies at 47.
When was Dave Hollis born?
Dave Hollis was born on February 14, 1975 in Weedpatch, California, United States of America. His birth name is David Hollis. He had American citizenship because he was born to American parents. In the meantime, it belonged to American-White ethnic race. He comes from a business family as his father is a businessman while his mother is a housewife. He spent his early childhood with his sister, Heather. Heather works as a teacher at a university.
Dave Hollis attended and completed his primary education at a local high school. He graduated from Pepperdine University in the field of organizational communication.
Dave Hollis career timeline
- Dave Hollis started his career as a coordinator for the Twentieth Century Fox Company in 1996. After a year he quit the job and started working in many different jobs to gain experience.
- After that he joined the Fox Broadcasting Company where he worked as a coordinator.
- He then received a job offer from BNC (Bragman Nyman Cafarelli) which he accepted and started working as a junior publicist. He left the position in 2000 and the same year he joined Merv Griffin Productions as an account executive.
- Later, Dave joined The Walt Disney Company. From 2001 to 2002, he worked as Assistant Brand Manager for Miramax Home Video at Walt Disney.
- He then served as National Sales Manager and held the position of Director from 2003 to 2005.
- Moreover, he even served as Vice President, Senior Vice President and President of Worldwide Theatrical Distribution at Walt Disney.
- He has been instrumental in the cast of some of the most successful films including new Star Wars movies, Avengers series, Black Panther, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, and more.
- He then quit his job at Walt Disney in May 2018 after working there for 17 years.
- As an author, Dave writes a book “Getting Out of Your Own Way: A Skeptic’s Guide to Growth and Fulfillment”.
- After leaving Disney, he became the CEO of his wife’s company, Rachel’s Firm Chic Media.
- He and his wife co-host the iTunes podcast Rise Together, which is the number one health podcast.
- He is also a member of the Motion Picture Academy and an advisor for Fandango Labs, Givsum and Pepperdine University’s Institute for Entertainment and Culture.
Who is Dave Hollis married to?
Dave Hollis was a previously married man and he was single at the time of his death. He was enjoying his only life happily without any disturbance. Talking about his sexuality, he was straight.
Dave Hollis tied the knot with his wife, Rachel Hollis. Rachel and Dave were married on May 29, 2004. The married couple first met at Miramax. Later, they became best friends and got married. After 16 years together, the happy couple separated. The exact reason for their separation has not yet been revealed.
Everything you need to know about Rachel Hollis
Dave is blessed with four children: Sawyer Hollis, Ford Hollis, Ford Hollis and Ford Hollis with his ex-wife, Rachel.
How did Dave Hollis die?
Dave Hollis, who quit his executive job at Disney to help his wife lead a successful lifestyle empire, has died at his home in Texas. He was 47 years old. Hollis was pronounced dead Sunday afternoon at his home in Dripping Springs, a town on the outskirts of Austin, according to Hays County Justice of the Peace Andrew Cable. An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death. In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Rachel Hollis asked for prayers as the family tries to “navigate through the unthinkable.” “We are devastated,” she wrote. “I have no words and my heart is too broken.” He worked for Disney for 17 years and was the company’s distribution manager for seven when he left in 2018 to join his wife’s company. In their (Dave and Rachel) podcast, “Rise Together,” they focused on marriage.
What Was Dave Hollis Net Worth?
Dave Hollis was a former head of Disney film distribution and the current CEO of his wife Rachel’s company Chic Media. His main source of income comes from salaries through high-profile jobs, investments, and running podcasts, among others.
Dave Hollis has an estimated net worth of $5 million starting in 2023. Over the course of his career, he has worked at several companies, and his leadership has helped relaunch the Star Wars franchise and guided the release of global hits like Frozen and Beauty and the Beast. He led a lively life before his death. Additionally, he also owns a 1969 Ford Bronco and a Mini Schnauzer.
How tall was Dave Hollis?
Dave Hollis was a handsome man with an attractive personality. He had a mid-length beard that suits him perfectly. He also wore glasses. Her hair color was black while her eye color was also black. He had a tattoo on his right hand.
Dave Hollis stood at an average height of 5 feet 10 inches. His body weight was 70 kg or 154 pounds. Details about his other body measurements are yet to be released. He had an average build. He had a very beaming face with a charming smile attracting many people to him.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle