Corinne Bohrer is an American film and television actress. She is famous for her role including eight prime time series produced between 1984 and 2015: E/R (1984–85), Free Spirit (lead role, 1989–90), Man of the People (1991–92), Double Rush (1995), Partners (1995–96), Rude Awakening (recurring, 1998–2001), Veronica Mars (recurring, 2004-2006) and Murder in the First (recurring, 2015).
Bohrer, at first, modeled and starred in commercials early in her career. She then made her film debut as Vicki Thomas in “McClain’s Law” in 1981. Similarly, she directed her TV series “Falcon Crest” as Ann Hilton in 1982. She got her first major role in 1984 when she was cast as Cory Smith, a pediatric nurse who has a crush on series protagonist Harold Shenfield, for all 22 episodes of the medical comedy series “E/R“. Since then, Bohrer has appeared in TV shows and movies such as The Flash, The Flash, Big Eden, Joan of Arcadia, Phantom of the Megaplex, Inconceivable, Star Kid, Murder, She Wrote, Double Rush, Tellers , Aurora: Operation Intercept, Party of Five, Nowhere Fast, The Coriolis Effect, Civil Wars, Vice Versa, Murder in the First, Veronica Mars and Criminal Minds.
Who are Corinne Bohrer’s parents?
Corinne Bohrer was born on October 18, 1958 in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. While growing up in Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Billings, Montana; and Arlington, TX. Born to American parents, she holds American nationality although her ethnicity is American-White. She celebrated her 64th birthday on October 18, 2022. She is the daughter of her father, Richard Campbell Bohrerand his mother, Nancy Corinne Carson Bohrer. She grew up with her five siblings. His brothers are Rick Bohrer, David Bohrer, Richard Frederick Bohrer, Joe Bohrer, And Matthew Curtis Bohrer.
For her studies, Corinne attended Lamar High SchoolI. She was active in theater, band, and student government. During the summer of 1976, Bohrer worked at Six Flags over Texas as a carnival barker at Skeeball Palace in the games department. She then attended The University of Texas to Arlington to study journalism but never graduated.
How was Corinne Bohrer’s career?
- Corinne, after college, modeled and acted in commercials and worked as a dancer.
- She then began her acting career on television with the role in the series “McClain’s Law” in 1981. In 1986, she appeared in the 22nd episode of the first season of “MacGyver” as Terry Ross. She then co-starred in “Dead Solid Perfect” in 1988. Similarly, she appeared in the comedy “Vice Versa”.
- During the 1990s, she appeared in “Murder, She Wrote”. Likewise, she also had her role as a pediatric nurse who had a crush on Elliott Gould in the short-lived CBS sitcom “E/R.”
- Additionally, she is known as Trickster Prank’s sidekick in the 1990 CBS series “The Flash” and The CW’s version, in which she appeared in a 2018 episode.
- Her work has included a recurring role as Lianne Mars on the CW television series “Veronica Mars.”
- Besides that, she was featured in Dream On episode “What I Did for Lust” and Friends episode “The One Where Rachel Finds Out” (1995).
- In 2021, she appeared as Emma Correa in the television series “Grey’s Anatomy”.
Who is Corinne Bohrer’s husband?
Corinne Bohrer is single and she is currently single. So she has no husband. She has not been seen with anyone and there are no details regarding her affairs and past relationship. She is enjoying her current life a lot without any disturbance. Her sexuality is straight when it comes to her sexual orientation.
Corinne Bohrer has no children. She has no biological children.
How much is Corinne Bohrer’s fortune?
Corinne Bohrer is a successful actress who has appeared in many movies and TV series including McClain’s Law, Phantom of the Megaplex, Falcon Crest, E/R, MacGyver, The Flash, Grey’s Anatomy, etc. The main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and commercial works.
Corinne Bohrer has an estimated net worth of $4 million at the time of writing. She made her fortune by appearing in the showbiz industry. Corinne has also appeared in advertisements. She appeared in McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets Shanghai campaign in 1987. She also acted as an “advisor” in Apple Inc’s “Get a Mac” advertising campaign. Her other commercials include Totinos Pizza Rolls, Walgreens, Soup Low Sodium from Campbell and Bounty (“One-sheeter”!). The actress lives a luxurious lifestyle thanks to her career earnings.
How tall is Corinne Bohrer?
Corinne Bohrer is a beautiful actress with a charming smile and a radiant face. She has blond hair color and she has a pair of magnetizing blue eyes. She has a slim and healthy body.
Corinne Bohrer stands at the perfect height of 5ft 10in or 177cm or 1.77m. His body weight measures 139 pounds or 63 kg. His body measurement is 33-24-33” (chest-waist-hips). She is very conscious about her food intake. She is very strict with her diet.
#Corinne #Bohrer #Bio #Net #Worth #Husband #Family #Age #Facts #Height