Farmers all over Georgia have success growing satsumas, and the tasty citrus fruits can be used in a variety of dishes. Holly Chute, Executive Chef of Georgia Grown, joined Brooke Zauner to learn more about fruit and how to prepare it at home.
#Chef #Holly #Chute #talks #making #delicious #dishes #Georgian #satsumas
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial