Ever since I was a kid, I’ve loved it. Since elementary school, he has been “studying” the market, and he is happy to help his friends and family find the right home before he is old enough to start his career. He was born in the Athens area and grew up there. He went to Madison County High School and Clemson University. He studied business administration at Clemson University and was a member of the Sigma Chi club.
After graduating from Clemson, he was lucky enough to get a job as an administrative assistant for one of Atlanta’s top realtors during the real estate crisis. As a property manager, he works with agents to close over 200 homes each year. During this time he gained a lot of experience and learned a lot about how to list and sell real estate. After working for a year as an associate, he became a solo agent focusing on the metro Atlanta market. During this time, he sold many types of houses, from ordinary houses to dream houses.
Chance is excited to move his real estate business with Upchurch Realty to Athens. He has lots of friends and family who live in different parts of Athens, so he knows what makes each neighborhood different and unique. Its main goal is to make the whole process of buying and selling as easy as possible.
#Chance #Beasley #happened #obituary #Newspade
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings