Summer in India is incomplete without a tall glass of chaas! This versatile drink is enjoyed by all ages for its cooling properties and refreshing taste. Whether you’re looking to beat the heat or satisfy your taste buds, chaas is the perfect summer companion. But wait, there’s more! Not only is it delicious, but it also aids digestion, making it a popular choice after meals. Plus, with its easy-to-prepare recipe, you can whip up a batch of chaas in minutes and enjoy it anytime, anywhere! So why not treat your taste buds and soothe your tummy with a glass of chaas?
Kitchen Tips: Top 5 Essential Knives For Every Kitchen
Types of chaos:
Get ready to dive into the world of chaos! There are two main types of chaas that will quench your thirst and tickle your taste buds:
The first is ordinary chaos – a refreshing mixture of curd, water and salt. It’s a classic choice that never fails to cool you down on a hot summer day.
- And if you’re feeling adventurous and want to spice things up, then masala chaas is the way to go! This exciting twist on the classic recipe includes a special spice blend called chaas masala powder. It is a delicious combination of whole spices such as cumin, black pepper, fennel, coriander powder, black salt and white salt which adds a touch of flavor to your drink. The best part? You can easily prepare this chaas masala powder at home in minutes! So why settle for plain when you can have masala?
How to Make Chaas Masala Powder
To make chaas masala powder at home, you will need whole spices such as cumin, black pepper, fennel, coriander powder, black salt, and white salt. Dry roasting of spices is necessary to increase their shelf life.
Watch: Prepare a quick and healthy meal with Masala Dalia
Here is a step-by-step recipe for making chaas masala powder:
Take a saucepan and heat it for a few seconds over low heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of cumin to the pan and roast for a few seconds.
- Then add 2 tbsp black pepper and 2 tbsp whole cilantro and roast for a minute.
- Turn off the heat and add 1 tbsp of black salt, 2 tbsp of common salt, half a teaspoon of ginger powder and a teaspoon of dry ginger powder.
- Mix all the ingredients and set aside for a few minutes.
- Later, put the whole spices in a mixing jar and make a fine powder.
- If you have dry pudina powder and curry leaf powder, you can add those to the mix as well.
How to make masala chaas
To make masala chaas, take one cup of curd in a blender jar and add two cups of water to it. Mix well and pour into two glasses. Add half a teaspoon of chaas masala powder to each glass and garnish with green coriander leaves. Your masala chaas is ready to serve.
Chaas is a simple and easy to prepare summer drink that is enjoyed by many. Making chaas masala powder at home is a great way to improve its taste and make it more enjoyable. So go ahead and try chaasing at home this summer!
(This content, including advice, provides generic information only. It is not a substitute for qualified medical advice. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim any responsibility for this information.)
About paymentखाना दिमाग में और बॉलीवुड दिल में, ये दोनों ही बातें पायल के लेखन झलकती झलकती झलकती. लिखने के अलावा, पायल को नई स्वादिष्ट रेसिपीज़ के साथ एक्सपेरिमेंट पसंद पसंद.
#Chaas #Masala #Powder #Secret #Ingredient #Summer #Drinking #Game
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings