Carley Stenson is a british actress And singer known worldwide for her role as Steph Cunningham in the Channel 4 soap opera”Hollyoaksand Harriet Shelton in the BBC soap opera “Doctors”. She left Hollyoaks in 2010 to focus on musical theater and has since played roles such as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde: The Musical and Fantine in Les Miserables. Carley , as a singer, sang the cover of 2 songs If I Could Turn Back Time and About You Now, both of which were used in the series Hollyoaks.She released her own EP, titled “Carley – EP” in 2015 in which she released 4 songs In 2023, she is to compete in the fifteenth series of “ice dancing“. The former Hollyoaks actress will be looking to show viewers a completely different side of her as she takes the ice cream in the new series.
What is Carley Stenson famous for?
- Carley Stenson is a ballet, tap and modern actress and dancer.
- She is famous for playing the role of Steph Cunningham in the Channel 4 series ‘Hollyoaks’.
- She is also famous for her version of “If You Could Turn Back Time” and “About You Now”.
Where was Carley Stenson born?
Carley Stenson first opened her eyes on September 22, 1982 with the birth name of Carley Anne Stenson. Born in St. Helens, Merseyside, England, UK, Carley holds British citizenship. His ethnicity is British-White. She is the daughter of Eric Stenson (father) and his mother whose name is not yet revealed. Her mother worked as a strong motivation behind her successful performances.
Carley turns 40 in 2022 and her zodiac sign falls under Virgo according to her September 22 birth date. Carley as a child took part in talent competitions organized by the St Helens Star. Regarding her educational qualification, Carley went to Winstanley College in Winstanley Road, Billinge, Wigan to hone her acting skills.
How was Carley Stenson’s career?
- Carley Stenson first auditioned for the Channel 4 soap opera “Hollyoaks” (2000–2011), for the role of friend of character Zara Morgan (Kelly Greenwood). The audition was a success and she joined the cast as Steph Cunningham after leaving high school, aged 17. She then appeared in the same cast in “Hollyoaks Later” (2008-2009) which was later followed by the series “Suspects” (2014) and “Holby City” (2016).
- Carley then announced in 2010 that she would be leaving to pursue musical theatre. As a singer, she recorded versions of “If I Could Turn Back Time” and “About You Now”, both of which were featured on separate episodes of Hollyoaks to coincide with her character’s death. She independently released a self-titled extended play in 2015.
- Likewise, her theatrical work has included appearances at London’s West End theater as Princess Fiona in Shrek: The Musical; Elle Woods in Legally Blonde: The Musical; and The Lady of the Lake at Spamalot. She played Christine Colgate on the 2015-2016 UK tour of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, as well as Fantine in Les Miserables.
- Next, she joined the cast of the BBC soap opera ‘Doctors’ as Harriet Shelton from April 2021 to September 2021.
- In 2022, it was announced that Stenson would take part in the fifteenth series of “Dancing on Ice”.
Carley Stenson Awards and Accomplishments
- Won the Imperial Performing Arts Awards in 2012
- Nominated for the British Soap Awards for her role in “Hollaokas” in 2005, 2006, 2009 (2x) and 2011
Who is Carley Stenson’s husband?
Carley Stenson is a married woman. She tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend-turned-husband, Danny Mac in 2017. Speaking about their wedding on ITV’s Lorraine, Danny said: “It was the perfect day. It really couldn’t have been better, the weather was fantastic and it was all outdoors. We had a truly wonderful time, it couldn’t have gone better.” While starring in Legally Blonde: The Musical, she met actor Danny Mac. Danny is also the co-star of “Hollyoaks “. Both had worked for a short while Danny left the show in 2011, but their relationship has grown stronger since then. The duo began dating in 2011.
After dating for five years, Carley proposed to her in March 2016 on a holiday. The duo is enjoying their married life happily without any disturbance. There is no sign of divorce between them. In March 2021, the couple announced they were expecting their first child together. She gave birth to a daughter in June 2021. Her sexual orientation is straight.
From 2011 to 2017, Stenson dated Danny Mac, his fellow Hollyoaks co-star.
Previously, Carley was in a relationship with her co-star Ricky Whittle from the Channel 4 series Hollyoaks in 2007. It was in 2009 the couple broke up when Ricky allegedly cheated on Stenson for model Charlie Allen.
Carley is an animal lover. She transformed her mind after endorsing a PETA-approved brand, LaBante. She also has a blog on animal issues.
How Much Is Carley Stenson’s Net Worth?
Carley Stenson is a successful actress whose net worth is estimated to fall in the range of $1 million – $5 million starting in 2023. She earns her annual income between $500,000 – $1 million right away. His primary source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry while his secondary source of wealth comes from the music industry. She was also an ambassador for Cat Welfare Charity Cats Protection.
Carley has not released details of her ownership and car collection to the public. But there is no doubt that she has to live in a luxurious mansion and has a collection of designer cars. She lives a lavish lifestyle thanks to her career earnings.
How tall is Carley Stenson?
The actress, Carley has an athletic build with a standing height of 5ft 4in for 162.5cm. His body weight measures 54 kg or 119 pounds. She has blonde hair color with a pair of green eyes. She has a beautiful hair texture, even when not blow-dried. She doesn’t train with a specific trainer and doesn’t go to the gym regularly. She believes in a regular and balanced diet. She is very conscious about her food intake. She has a healthy body as of now.
#Carley #Stenson #Bio #Net #Worth #Husband #Age #Facts #Family #Height
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo