SEOUL, 27 Feb. (Yonhap) — J-Hope, member of K-pop supergroup BTS, announced on Monday that he will be releasing a single and music video this week.
The dancer-rapper said on social media that “on the street” will hit music services on Friday.
It is a lo-fi hip-hop song with a cozy melody and warm lyrics, where J-Hope participated in composing and writing the lyrics, according to the group’s agency BigHit Music.
He officially debuted as a soloist with his first solo album, “Jack in the Box”, in July.
The announcement came a day after the agency said he becomes the second BTS member to enlist in the military after the oldest member Jin.
The agency said he recently rescinded an authorization to delay enlistment as part of his military service, without providing a specific time frame as to when he would enlist.
The singer, born in 1994, had postponed his conscription until the end of 2024, when he will turn 30, under the revised military service law in 2020. In South Korea, all able-bodied men are required to serve in the army for about two years.
#BTS #JHope #release #solo #single #week
#BTSs #JHope #release #solo #single #week
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings