SEOUL, 26 Feb. (Yonhap) — J-Hope, a member of K-pop supergroup BTS, has canceled his request to defer his enlistment, the group’s agency said Sunday, in a bid to join the country’s compulsory military service.
BigHit Music did not provide a specific timeline on when he will join the military, saying only that he will make an announcement as soon as the enlistment notice becomes available.
The move came two months after Jin, BTS’s oldest member, first joined the military and is in line with an announcement that the seven-member K-pop boy group plans to fulfill his duties. military.
In July 2022, J-Hope released his first solo album, ‘Jack in the Box’, and performed on ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’, an annual ABC TV New Year’s Eve special.
In South Korea, all able-bodied men are required to serve in the military for about two years.
#BTSs #JHope #join #South #Korean #military
#BTSs #JHope #joins #South #Korean #army
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings