About Brian Chesky
Brian Chesky is a popular American businessman and industrial designer, best known for being one of the co-founders of Airbnb. As of this writing, he is also CEO of Airbnb.
Brian Chesky (Born August 29, 1981, Niskayuna, New York, USA) is 41 years old and approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall. In 2023, Brian’s total net worth was around $9.9 billion.
Brian Chesky graduated from Niskayuna High School with a high school diploma. After that, in 1999, he enrolled in the Rhode Island School of Design, and in 2004, he received his Bachelor of Fine Arts majoring in Industrial Design. After graduating from college, he started working as an industrial designer and strategist at 3DID.
Did you know?
- Brian Chesky is of Polish and Italian descent.
- During his college years, he used to manage a hockey team.
- Her father is Polish and her mother is of Italian descent.
- He has a step sister named Allison Chesky.
- He grew up engaging in painting and drawing.
- Previously, Brian was in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend, now ex-girlfriend named Elissa Patel. As of this writing, they are no longer together.
Biography and quick summary of the wiki
|real full name||Brian Joseph Chesky|
|Occupation||Contractor & Designer|
|Residence||He lives in San Francisco, California.|
|Net worth (2023)||About $9.9 billion|
|Age||41 years old (2023)|
|wife/girlfriend||Elissa Patel (ex)|
|Children||No children (at the time of writing,)|
|Parents||Robert H. Chesky (father) and Deborah Chesky (mother)|
|Qualification for Education||Diploma|
Read on to find out more
Read Nathan Blecharczyk’s full biography
Read the full biography of Alexandr Wang
Presence on social networks
His official Instagram account has over 81,100 followers and over 525,900 followers on his Twitter account.
Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bchesky/
Twitter = https://twitter.com/bchesky
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle