Much awaited for several months now, Battlefield 2042 is gearing up to welcome the return of classes very soon, a proof that the developers are working to improve the game based on player feedback. Today, DICE details everything you need to know about the next big update to its FPS.
Latest details on return to classes
Of course, the main novelty concerns the return of classes. Thus, the developer provides a bit more details than the previous post. Here are the classes that Specialists will belong to, as well as their equipment and gadgets.
- Specialists: Dodger, McKay, Sundance and Jain.
- Category Tools: Medical Pen.
- Class Gadgets: C5 Explosive, IBA Bulletproof Plate, M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade Launcher.
- Experts: Boris, Crawford and Liss.
- Category Tools: Repair Tools.
- Class Gadgets: AT Mine, C5 Explosive, EOD Bot, FXM-33AA Missile, M5 Recoilless.
- Experts: Casper, Pack & Rao.
- Class Equipment: Insert Beacon.
- Class Gadgets: C5 Explosive, M18 Claymore, Proximity Sensor, SOFLAM, Tracer Dart, T-UGS.
- Specialists: Angel, Falk and Irish.
- Category Equipment: Defibrillator.
- Class Gadgets: Ammo Crate, Medical Crate, M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade Launcher.
All other details about classes can be found in this article.
As expected, the Breakaway map will also be completely revamped, offering an experience that should be even more exciting than it is today. There’s reason to be confident, given the work that’s already been done on the redesigned cards. Here are the expected improvements:
Top of the Glacier: First a vast open expanse with little cover for protection, the penguins have built an outpost with buildings to control the immediate area.
Ice Shelf: Significant improvements have been made to the Breakaway Ice Shelf area, with a new flag atop the glacier and new routes to encourage flanking between the glacier and the relocated oil rig.
The Oil Rig: One of our favorite play spaces has been moved to the foot of the glacier, allowing for more frantic combat as it’s much closer to the action than before. New ways to attack oil rigs have been established, and new routes and cover have been added to the game.
Ice Cave: Located in the glacier, you’ll find an ice cave that has a downed Condor MV-38 inside. While your team works to secure this new capture point, valuable resources are scattered around this location.
Workers’ Village: There has been an increase in military presence and fortifications in this area. Clean navigation and the short distance between capture points should ensure that the action in Worker’s Village runs smoothly. Rumor has it that the workers of this village also throw the best parties. But so far we haven’t been invited yet.
Other New Features Coming
In addition to these major additions, Battlefield 2042 version 3.2 will introduce thermal sights. Unlike older games, the entire screen would not benefit from the effect, only what the player would see in the viewfinder. Zain will also be able to take advantage of this with his XM370A. Smoke generated by equipment or vehicles would be opaque, while smoke emitted from the atmosphere would be transparent.
Other new elements are added to thermal sights, which is enough to make the game more compatible with new weapons and equipment.
- TR-1 Thermal 1.25x
- This scope is ideal for close combat, its compact screen will provide valuable information when working in dark stairwells or narrow corridors.
- Equip: 12m Auto, AC-42, AK-24, AM40, Avancys, Ghostmaker R10, K30, LCMG, M5A3, MCS-880, MP9, NVK-S22, PBX-45, PKP-BP, PP-29, Rorsch MK -4 and SFAR-M GL
- T4 Thermal 2.5x
- Mid-range choice between three new viewfinders, whose black-and-white screens are best used when engaging players in warehouses or container parks.
- Equipped with: AC-42, AM40, Avancys, BSV-M, DM7, GVT 45-70, M5A3, PKP-BP, Rorsch Mk-4, SFAR-M GL, SVK, VCAR
- 2038 Thermal 6x
- Perfect for long range engagements and for finding enemy snipers hiding in the bush.
- Equipped with: BSV-M, DM7, DXR-1, NTW-50, Rorsch Mk-4, SVK, SWS-10.
- Active safety systems come on the M1A5 and T28.
- LOWER RADAR COMING FOR AIR VEHICLES: If you are flying less than 30 meters above the ground, you will now be protected by vehicle based weapon lock.
New weapons in the chest for All Out Warfare
The studio also brings a lot of improvements which you will find listed here.
The new update will be available next week on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC. The game is included in EA Play, and therefore in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Game Pass.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings