- Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo joined some of her Yoruba film industry colleagues to celebrate MC Oluomo
- Iyabo Ojo shared a photo of MC Oluomo while describing him as his dear friend and also prayed for him
- The actress’ birthday post has since sparked reactions from many of her fans and followers, as many cheered her on
Popular actress Iyabo Ojo put her political differences with MC Oluomo as she joined several of her colleagues to celebrate him on his birthday.
Iyabo Ojo took to her Instagram account to share a picture of the former National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) president, whom she described as her dear friend.
“Happy birthday to my dear friend and padi for life, MC Oluomo, Ayinde mi owon, Gbade wolu 1, I obediently wish you the best in life and God bless your new age”
‘The bravest man I know’: reactions as celebs celebrate MC Oluomo being a year older, post trending
See his message below:
Celebrities and fans react as Iyabo Ojo celebrates MC Oluomo on his birthday
Legit.ng captured some of the reactions; see them below:
“As it should be…friendship doesn’t mean we can’t agree to disagree…”
“I love your reality too mom Happy birthday sir #obidient.”
“Which be ‘wishing you obediently’ now.”
“No bad vibes mom, you’re the best in every way.”
“We love you Queen Mother.”
“Just telling her that wishing her a happy birthday doesn’t mean she’s run off and they’re not enemies because of political differences. Common wisdom is not abeg.
“We obediently wish him good luck.”
“This our wife is a real Vawulence mom but we love her so DEEPLY.”
“Mama de Mama, I obediently love your wishes for him, that he obediently enjoys his day too.”
“And you still go to Project Fame?” Old Video of Singer Niniola’s X Factor Nigeria Audition Sparks Reactions
“That Abeg woman.”
perpetual hair extensions2:
“It’s the ‘Obidiently’ to me.”
Iyabo Ojo spoils his daughter with birthday gifts
In the meantime, Legit.ng reported how Iyabo Ojo celebrated his daughter Priscilla a few days before her birthday.
To celebrate his only daughter ahead of time, Iyabo paid a surprise team to spoil her with gifts and a trumpet serenade, which most people call “paranran.”
In the video shared on the actress’ page, Priscy held on to her flowers as she shyly danced to the songs the surprise crew was playing.
#Iyabo #Ojo #obediently #celebrates #Olumo #birthday
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial