A warrant has been filed for the arrest of two men responsible for the shooting that killed a 29-year-old man in the Italian village.
Micheal Mickens and Michael Mickens Jr. have both been charged with murder for the incident which occurred on June 19, 2023.
Columbus police officers were called to the 900 block of N. 4th St. after a passerby called to report a man’s body was lying near dumpsters near the back parking lot of a business.
Upon arrival, officers found Isiaha Thompson-Angus with a gunshot wound and were pronounced dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives were able to determine that the victim was shot during a fight between the two suspects in the early hours of the morning.
Contact the Columbus Police Homicide Bureau at (614) 645-4730 if you know the whereabouts of either suspect. Tips may also be directed to Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at (614) 461-TIPS.
For more information about this crime and others like it, please visit our “help us solve a crime” page at www.columbus.gov/helpussolvecrime
#Arrest #warrants #issued #Micheal #Mickens #Michael #Mickens #responsible #murder #Isiaha #ThompsonAngus
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Jeff Wilke Amazon, Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, and Net Worth
- Lauren Boebert’s Undying Trashiness | Crooks and Liars
- Camila Homs Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, José Saso, Net Worth
- Jamie Yuccas Bio, Age, Height, Husband, CBS, Salary, Net Worth
- House Democratic Urges Primary Challenge for 2024 Election Amidst Special Counsel Appointment | Wayne Dupree