Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has continued his culture war memes as a way to kick off his presidential campaign.
This time, it prohibits pronouns, gender-affirming care for minors, and bathroom designations.
“Let the kids be kids” is his new attack on the LGBTQ community. The legislation was sponsored by Christian Nationalist Representative Randy Fine who said, “God doesn’t make mistakes with our children.” he said.
Florida students and teachers will never be required to declare pronouns to school or use pronouns not based on biological sex.
We’ve never done this in all of human history until, like, what? Two weeks ago.? Now that’s something they have third graders [do,] declare the pronouns.
We don’t do the pronoun Olympics in Florida.
It’s not happening here. …
Schools do not force children to declare their pronouns.
It was GenZ and Alpha citizens who made gender identity an issue for them, not teachers or schools, as DeSantis would have you believe.
Republicans will continue to lose the youth vote by wide margins. The mid-terms of 2022 have taught them nothing. They are forced to stay all against the LGBTQ community because the religious right dominates the GOP base.
#FAIL pudding fingers.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo