Ahoufe 2pac’s manager has finally broken his silence on what really happened to the Ghanaian TikTok star.
Ahoufe sadly passed away yesterday as the news broke the hearts of many on social media.
The Ghanaian Tiktoker has amassed over 4 million followers on TikTok and half a million followers on Instagram. The young man caused a sensation on the Internet.
All he does is post videos of himself being funny – his “awful” looks seem to make people laugh.
If you recall, a blogger on Twitter alleged that Ahoufe died after being poisoned.
Fortunately, his manager revealed what really happened.
Cause of death
According to this private video from occupgh.net, his manager revealed for the second time that Ahoufe died after battling a long-standing illness.
He was taken to Komfo Anokye University Hospital yesterday where he breathed his last.
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
#Ahoufe #Death #manager #finally #breaks #silence #VIDEO
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Jeff Wilke Amazon, Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, and Net Worth
- Lauren Boebert’s Undying Trashiness | Crooks and Liars
- Camila Homs Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, José Saso, Net Worth
- Jamie Yuccas Bio, Age, Height, Husband, CBS, Salary, Net Worth
- House Democratic Urges Primary Challenge for 2024 Election Amidst Special Counsel Appointment | Wayne Dupree