Agradaa, a well-known but contentious Ghanaian prophetess, finally met her lookalike at a local star-studded wedding ceremony, and it was all fun and excitement.
It is important to note that the aforementioned woman surfaced on the internet and identified herself as the prophet’s doppelganger, which by all appearances didn’t sit well with her. She took over TikTok and shared videos of herself that resembled the latter.
As the woman declared no one could ever be like her, Nana Agradaa advised her to stop taking pride in herself as her lookalike.
Agradaa, incensed, threatened to hit the woman in the head if she kept bothering social media with videos imitating her as a lookalike.
The rebranding Agradaa lookalike, which we believe may have been the cherry on top that brought peace between the woman of God and her doppelganger, was unveiled by the head of the trending lookalike association, 4Kings, Robest, to the surprise of social media.
When the two finally got along and could look each other in the eye and exchange pleasantries, it was all smiles and love.
View The Popular Video Below:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
#Agradaa #Finally #Meets #Lookalike #Viral #Video
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Jeff Wilke Amazon, Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, and Net Worth
- Lauren Boebert’s Undying Trashiness | Crooks and Liars
- Camila Homs Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, José Saso, Net Worth
- Jamie Yuccas Bio, Age, Height, Husband, CBS, Salary, Net Worth
- House Democratic Urges Primary Challenge for 2024 Election Amidst Special Counsel Appointment | Wayne Dupree