Veteran actor Sameer Khakhar, best known for his roles in TV shows such as ‘Nukkad’ and ‘Circus’, died in a hospital here on Wednesday morning due to multiple organ failure, his youngster said. brother Ganesh Khakhar.
He was 71 years old.
Ganesh said Sameer Khakhar was admitted to MM Hospital in Borivali on the outskirts of Mumbai on Tuesday morning with respiratory problems.
“He had breathing problems since yesterday and later fell unconscious, so we had called the doctor at the house and he asked us to hospitalize him.
“He was admitted to the intensive care unit at MM Hospital. Slowly and gradually he suffered multiple organ failure, he was unconscious and then he collapsed. He died at 4:30 a.m. today,” Ganesh Khakhar told PTI on Wednesday.
Some of Sameer Khakhar’s notable works include TV show “Shrimaan Shrimati” and films such as “Parinda”, “Jai Ho”, starring Salman Khan, “Hasee Toh Phasee” by Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra, “Serious Men” directed by Sudhir Mishra. , and the web series “Sunflower” by Vikas Bahl.
Perhaps his most memorable role was Khopdi in the classic TV series “Nukkad”.
Sameer Khakhar is survived by his wife.
The last rites will take place at 10:30 a.m. in a crematorium in Borivali.
(This story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
#Actor #Sameer #Khakhar #roles #Nukkad #Circus #dies
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial