Content creators on TikTok are understandably angry at the app’s proposed ban. They can earn a lot of money using the app. One such person is Politics Girl. Yes, she shares her stuff on multiple platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, but her primary focus is TikTok.
Politics Girl believes the main culprit for this turn of events is Meta trying to take out a competitor in the form of TikTok. That may be true, but I can’t help but think there’s a whole lot more to it. Don’t forget that the right is becoming more and more fascist and wants to control as much information as possible. They don’t care about Twitter because A Long Muskrat is as evil and as stupid as they are. And the right has a pretty good hold on Meta as well. But they can’t control TikTok, and users of this app have proven quite successful in repeatedly making TFG look like the monkey ass it is.
Just like they do with books and school programs, I think it’s just another effort to control the message and if they can’t control it, they cancel it. Not only that, but all these old white dudes can’t keep up with a beat, let alone follow a dance trend.
Open the thread below…
#TikTok #ban #Scammers #liars
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo