According to TMZ, Jane Carter, the mother of Aaron Carter, believes that her son was the victim of a crime and not of an overdose. So she made the difficult decision to share photos of the bathroom where he died to make her point.
The photos, which were taken in Aaron’s bathroom the day he died, show the bathtub where his body was found.
The water has a greenish tint, indicating that Aaron’s body had been there for several hours before it was discovered by his housekeeper. She also noted that the photos were not taken by law enforcement.
Jane believes her son’s mental illness and prescription drug issues led law enforcement to conclude his death was an overdose, without conducting a full investigation.
She thinks someone wanted to hurt Aaron and he should be held responsible.
Jane also finds it suspicious that Aaron was allegedly pulled out of the tub while someone was performing CPR on him, but the bathroom towels appear to be “perfectly placed”.
However, the LA County Coroner’s Office reportedly told Aaron’s family that his autopsy found no water in his lungs, meaning he did not drown. This discovery led investigators to believe that Aaron died of an overdose.
All the bereaved mother asks for is further investigations into the cause of her son’s death.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo