- ChatGPT isn’t going to replace your job anytime soon. But it may make it a little easier.
- With its impressive features, the animated AI chatbot could give some workers a “productivity boost”.
- Insider has compiled a list of seven ways employees can use the AI tool in their jobs.
Loading Something is loading.
Thank you for your registration !
Access your favorite topics from anywhere in a personalized feed. Download the app
OpenAI’s ChatGPT and similar AI tools may not replace jobs anytime soon. But they can help workers in many industries, from tech to media, do their jobs better and faster.
“It’s almost like a small productivity boost that some of these jobs might get,” Anu Madgavkar, a partner at economics research firm McKinsey Global Institute, told Insider.
The animated conversational chatbot – which attracted a million users shortly after its launch last November – has been used to generate real estate advice, share business start-up advice and even write music in the style of individual artists, all with varying levels of success.
Investors have invested hundreds of millions of dollars in industry-specific generative AI tools, believing they have the potential to solve problems that hospitals and marketing departments, for example, may encounter.
Sam Altman, the CEO of the company behind ChatGPT, would agree, having previously said that “generative text is something we all need to adapt to.”
“We adapted to calculators and changed what we tested in math class, I guess,” Altman said during an interview with StrictlyVC in January. “It’s definitely a more extreme version of that, but its benefits are also more extreme.”
Mark Muro, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institute who has studied the impact of AI on the workforce, agrees.
“It’s absolutely true that AI apps like ChatGPT can greatly improve the lives of workers,” Muro told Insider.
Workers should be careful when using AI tools because the technology can be prone to misinformation and tasks like typing can take away the human touch. Most companies also haven’t established formal rules for employee use of the AI tool, although companies like Microsoft – a key partner and investor in Open AI, the parent company of ChatGPT – have recently given their employees the green light to use the tool. chatbot as long for business purposes as they do not share any sensitive information with the website.
Here’s how you can use ChatGPT and AI to make your work life easier.
#Ways #ChatGPT #Work #Boost #Productivity #Work #Easier #Save #Lots #Time
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings