A 51-year-old cabbage vendor died after a trailer truck carrying second-hand clothes rammed pedestrians around Dr. Mensah Market near Kejetia in the Kumasi metropolis of the Ashanti region.
The truck failed to brake and also wrecked a taxi that was parked on the side of the road before hitting the woman selling on the side of the road.
Lifeless, the deceased, identified as Akua Serwaa, was mutilated by the truck after the serious accident.
The truck registered GT 7452-11 lost control and hit traders peddling in the area.
The deceased is believed to be a resident of Antoa in Kwabre East district who normally sells cabbage at Dr Mensah market for a living.
The corpse of the deceased was deposited at Okomfo Anokye University Hospital
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
#51yearold #woman #crushed #pieces #Trailor #truck #Kejetia #market #VIDEO
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo