On March 23, six people were shot dead in the 2800 block of Edmondson Avenue in West Baltimore, resulting in the death of 33-year-old junior featherweight boxer Ernest Hall, while the others were injured.
A 15-year-old was arrested by police in connection with the shooting, which left five people injured, including a 15-year-old boy, a 24-year-old man, a 21-year-old man, an 18-year-old man and a man 22 years old.
At approximately 4:30 p.m., the Southwest District Action Team, Baltimore Community Intelligence Center (BCIC), and Foxtrot worked together to locate and apprehend the 15-year-old suspect in the 2800 block of Baker Street.
The suspect has been charged with first degree murder, five counts of attempted first degree murder and multiple firearms offences.
According to the statement of Baltimore City Police Commissioner Michael Harrison, a vehicle stopped at the scene, from where several gunmen disembarked and recklessly fired shots at a gathering of individuals.
Following the incident, the shooters reportedly boarded their vehicle and escaped the area.
Those with information relating to the case are asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7-LOCKUP.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo